Please carefully check the goods purchased before displaying them in your store.
There will be no returns unless the product has a fault.
Please inform us within 14 days should you find a fault. Faulty items not reported within 14 days will not be accepted.
ITEMS SHOULD BE RETURNED NEW, UNUSED, UNWORN, UNWASHED AND WITH ALL ORIGINAL TAGS STILL ATTACHED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
Returns that are damaged, soiled, or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to your store. All shipping costs associated with the return of goods to your store by us are the responsibility of the retailer.
We will pay the shipping costs for garments we have acknowledged the return of if sent to us via Australia Post, and the fault is a manufacturing fault.
There are no returns or exchanges on sale items.
If you have received faulty stock:
Email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us of the reason. Attention - CREDITS.
We will require a picture of the full garment as well as a close-up picture of the fault.
- We will email a response and advise whether the goods will need to be returned to us or not, and whether a credit or replacement can be issued.
- If we request you post the goods back to us (we will issue you a RAN number), and on receiving and inspecting your damaged goods, we will email you the outcome. Please use an Australia Post satchel or a small Australia Post pack. In the event of a manufacturing fault that can be fixed, we will repair the product at no cost. In the event of a manufacturing fault that cannot be fixed, we will offer a credit note or a replacement.
- If a credit note is issued, we will email your credit note to you within 2 days. We prefer you use a credit issued to you against your next order.
- If a replacement garment can be issued, we will send it with your next order.
- All credit notes must be used within 90 days from the date of issue.
If a customer has returned a faulty garment to your store please ensure that it complies with your store's return policy and is a manufacturing fault. Items that have been altered or not cared for as per wash instructions will not be refunded.
Please follow the procedure above and include in your email:
- Your customers' original purchase receipt AND
- The refund receipt you issued to your customer
PLEASE NOTE: If you cannot supply both above receipts, we cannot guarantee a credit will be issued.
Thank you for your co-operation.
COSTA VITA PUROLINO MANAGEMENT